M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone..

Been lurking on the site for a couple weeks now... man so much great info.. bought the burple beast last Tuesday. Im stationed in El Paso, TX, Fort Bliss.. U.S. Army... 15 years and 2 wars later and im still having fun. Just wanted to say HI and im glad Lamonster created this for us...  If anyone is close maybe we could hook up and ride some...

Casey

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
14J which is ADA C4I Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence... i work on all the computers in ADA... Hoping to get warrant officer.. i will find out by july 20th..

·
Registered
593 Posts
Congrats on the 10NR- The best thanks for all ya'll do :cop: so we can keep our freedom :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome. Got the burple 109 myself.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
welcome, as a M109 owner, a service member, and fellow Texan. I am a little far out of the way here in Fort Worth but have fun and keep an eye out for other members in your area. Did my time in the service back in the 70's. just got my black M109 last week and already modding it. ordered a service manual and the JSD-3M kit for full timing in 1st-3rd gears and today I plan on streamlining the rear license plate/turn signal area. saw some kits with the license plate frame and turn signals together as one unit, going down to check it out. keep it up on the rubber....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome. :welcome: I spent a wk. in Bliss for U.S. Navy STINGER school, lots of classic cars w/ mint bodies on them, it must have something to do with the dry weather.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts