M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been ridin my 9 for about a year now, but never figured to subscribe and post to the forum. Been reading topics and ideas for a while, didn't get really motivated until I found there were local chapters, an one specific to GA!

Live N. of ATL, and love to ride the mtns.

Looking forward to getting to know all the riders out there, on the forum and in person. Bike is in the shop, but once I get it back I will put out some pics.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Welcome from WA and glad you could make it!! Winter sucks, LOL

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Been ridin my 9 for about a year now, but never figured to subscribe and post to the forum. Been reading topics and ideas for a while, didn't get really motivated until I found there were local chapters, an one specific to GA!

Looking forward to getting to know all the riders out there, on the forum and in person. Bike is in the shop, but once I get it back I will put out some pics.
SRC, Welcome to the forum. As you can see by my sig, I don't ride a 9 anymore, but I still hang out with the 9 guys. Keep your eyes on the Ga forum, as we will be riding soon.....and the mountains is about all we do. Look forward to meeting and riding with you. :bigthumbsup: Wolf

·
Registered
735 Posts

:congrats: and :welcome:
the georgia gang is a fun lovin bunch we try to get together as much as possible

·
Registered
252 Posts
aint nuttin fun luvin abt. the Ga bunch, and that Lonewolf guy, I am gonna kick is backside when I see him. AND THATS A FACT.:joke::joke::joke:

I am ready to ride, cant stand the cold and the snow

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and hope to see you at the BIG Meet in June. :bigthumbsup: There is a large group of 9 owners where you live.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee Wi.

:welcome:and enjoy your new found torque.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Welcome, bro. I'm up in the North Georgia mountains as much as possible! See you soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts

I live right up the street from you... And I ride as much as humanly possible.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wecome from down Augusta way. Ride with chapter #62 SCRC and try to get to the mountains as much as possible.

:bigthumbsup:Carl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts