M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does the LE add to the 9. I know it has a special paint job and checkered speedo but is there anything else.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed the seat has a different texture to it, could it possibly be the gel seat:clap2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
darn, I was really hoping, bike I traded in had a gel seat. I thought maybe I could get lucky and not have to replace this one.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
LE has a turbo hidden in the exhaust LOL NOT, Man that's an idea, A turbo on da beast............

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't complain, I found a brand new 08 sitting at the dealer and they knocked 3000 to 3500 off depending on who you ask. They said the bike was 13,699 but all the sites list the retail at 13,099 anyway I got it for 10,099

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LE has a turbo hidden in the exhaust LOL NOT, Man that's an idea, A turbo on da beast............
After riding my Intruder lc for the past 5 years I could almost think this beast has a turbo in it. :eek:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
LOL

I traded in my C-50 for the 9, and after i test rode the 9 , going back home that night on the C felt like I was riding a trail 90 ;)
After riding my Intruder lc for the past 5 years I could almost think this beast has a turbo in it. :eek:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Clear tail light and clear turn signal lenses, along with what you mentioned.

I'm not sure about the LE meaning Limited Edition either. At the meets there are so many you get the impression it means "Lots of Em". :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
In the past these have been the changes:

1. Paint, with the stripe and painted headlight bucket complete
2. The speedo plate
3. The seats were slightly different
4. The trurn signal lenses are clear
5. The clear tail light
6. And the price was a little higher.

2011 LE'S
1. Same as number 1
2. The wheels are now black
3. I think the switch housings are now polished

Not sure as to any other differences as I have not seen on but this is what I remember people stating.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so my LE is not as limited as one would think but man I would like to have so black wheels that you mentioned

·
Registered
960 Posts
Clear tail light and clear turn signal lenses, along with what you mentioned.

I'm not sure about the LE meaning Limited Edition either. At the meets there are so many you get the impression it means "Lots of Em". :D
You're just jealous.:joke:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i bought the 2010 LE for the black wheels .... and because LE is faster .... :pop::pop:
Gotta be the checkerboard speedo, makes it faster because your racing to the finish :bigthumbsup:
Tell ya whats makes it really faster, I just filled up the tank for the second time since I got the bike and was paying attention to the accident in front of me instead of the nozzle. Next thing I know the gas started cascading down the tank. My first thought was "HOT EXHAUST", my next thought as the gas began to soak through the crotch of my pants and underwear was " let the bike burn with me on it just to stop this pain":cus:

·
Registered
918 Posts
about 15 more HP. Lol, I like the fact that there will be no other one painted like it. my 07 L.E. will always be the blue and white one, thats what makes it the L.E. there might be alot of them out there but by rights Suzuki should never make another blue and white M 109 R with the same paint codes as mine, the blue M 90 is close but its not the same, and that makes it cool to me. AND MAYBE SOME DAY DOWN THE ROAD IT MIGHT BE WORTH A LITTLE MORE, but I dought it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Gotta be the checkerboard speedo, makes it faster because your racing to the finish :bigthumbsup:
Tell ya whats makes it really faster, I just filled up the tank for the second time since I got the bike and was paying attention to the accident in front of me instead of the nozzle. Next thing I know the gas started cascading down the tank. My first thought was "HOT EXHAUST", my next thought as the gas began to soak through the crotch of my pants and underwear was " let the bike burn with me on it just to stop this pain":cus:
It's not a checkerboard speedo .... looks more like fading to gray ...... :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts