M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new Silver 2009 M109R this week and was happy to see there was a forum for the M109R riders.

Any other M109R riders that live in Arkansas. I'm in North Little Rock.

Looking forward to doing some mods and hearing some great stories from everybody on here.

Stay safe out there on the roads.

God Bless!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
:congrats: on the bike! :welcome: to the forum. Read Hink's FAQ's and Rynosback's sig for some well done mods.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the forum bruh!! :welcome: You'll love it on here. If you have ANY questions on mods, just ask me... :-\ ummm.. nevermind, you betta stick with the pros Hink and Ryno and few others.. :agree:. You'll be a part of our support group "MA" soon enough. Modders Anonymous! :a20:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome bro! Im in Little Rock(Mabelvale) myself. Im down due to some much needed maintenance but once Im back up and going I will let you know. We can go for some rides! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
:welcome: and:congrats: the more miles the more smiles runs and shifts better after about 1500 miles:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm in Oklahoma, but I'm riding up to Eureka Springs on Friday. Feel free to meet me there if you want. The more the merrier. Let me know if you wanna go.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats:and enjoy Ride safe Ride smart!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got my new Silver 2009 M109R this week and was happy to see there was a forum for the M109R riders.

Any other M109R riders that live in Arkansas. I'm in North Little Rock.

Looking forward to doing some mods and hearing some great stories from everybody on here.

Stay safe out there on the roads.

God Bless!!!
:welcome: Beebe AR here I'm a Newbie too This site is AWESOME:bigthumbsup: Give me a yell maybe we can get all the 9's in Arkansas together and ride

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks assentingsilence, but I will have to pass this time. Too much going on this weekend. You be safe out there on those windy roads up in the Ozarks.

Earthquake9, Grape_Ape and Carlos. We do need to try and meet up sometime and do a ride.

I'm part of a Christian motorcycle group called ABBA (Arkansas Baptist Bikers Association). The chapter my group has started is out of North Little Rock. We are called Riders of Faith. Our group does some rides together and when we get together to do a ride I will let you guys know.

This is a great bunch of folks to be around. We have chapters all over the state that go and work motorcycle rallies and stuff to hand out water, bible tracts and just be there to talk to pray/talk to folks that request it.

There was a new chapter started out in Union Valley Baptist Church in Beebe Grape_Ape. I think there are 12 riders in that Chapter.

If anybody is a member of a Southern Baptist Church and live in Arkansas and would like to join us just let me know.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:welcome: to the site. There are a lot og good people here who will help with anything you will need:congrats:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts