M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking in and saying "hi." I'm a Harley rider, but found your board while clicking around for info on the M109. Haven't seen one on the street yet and always curious about a new V-twin! Looks to be a winner and I love the power.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Welcome. There is not much brand bashing around these parts thank god. I think you get what you like and hopefully ride it a lot, it's about the ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Steve,

I pretty much agree and when the nasty BS comes, I tend to disappear. Been riding a long time and just plain like motorcycles! I've seen a few Warriors and VTXs, but no M109s yet. Lots of HDs and tons of sportbikes of every flavor.

·
Registered
379 Posts
  Welcome to our site FastFXD.  :welcome:  It doesn't make any differance what bike you ride.  The bottom line is we are all bikers. 

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome FASTFXD! Always nice to see new folks interested in the 109 on the site.

Where do you live, if I may ask? I'm sure if there's a 109'er on the board here close to you, they'd try getting together with you. I know I never pass up an opportunity to show 'er off!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
bad109 said:
:welcome:

what kind a harley ya ride?
He's got FXD in his name so I would have to say he's got a Dyna Super Glide 8)

Oh yea and :welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts