M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my M109R the other day and was told this is the site to be on for M109 owners. My last bike was an R1 so I am getting used to the new bike. The bike is basically stock now but will be giving it my own touches real soon. So far from what I have seen on this site, there is a ton of useful information to look at and many knowledgable people to help with problems. I look forward to learning more about these bikes.

A big hello from Spokane, Washington :2excited:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
:welcome:
Glad to see another from the state here. If you look under the Washington section, you will see we have rides each month that you are more than welcome to attend. Hope to see pics of your new ride soon!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will check it out.
I have a pic in my profile, got a sreamin deal on it but had to drive to Salem to get it.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I see you got the black one... To bad its not the most popular, fastest color of WHITE!!! :bigthumbsup: LOL. Nice bike..., let the mods begin!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome from the Tri-Cities. Let me know if you're ever in the area. And don't listen to AlienBuster. He's just kicking himself cause he got the white (good guy color) and he's intimidated by the black (bad boy color) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do like the look of the white ones, I would have to powdercoat the wheels white to match though.

I am sure I will get out and about more now that I can stand up straight after a ride.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you're feeling froggy and want to get the break in done quickly, we're riding around St Helen's this weekend. Good chance to meet the group!

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you're feeling froggy and want to get the break in done quickly, we're riding around St Helen's this weekend. Good chance to meet the group!
I'll 2nd that. Guys coming from the East side are meeting the rest of the riders at Randell on Hwy 12... Check out the Wa. Forums... And Welcome

:welcome: From The Dobi...

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the bang for the bucks mod link in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts