M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
     Hi everyone Im Jon Jon I just turned 12 and have always loved motorcycles or really anything with wheels or a engine.I have been racing since 3 and love all sorts of motorsports.I have been at many tracks with my dad seeing his race bikes, cars, drag ,oval, since I was a baby including Daytona speedway and other great places he has taken me and shown me.I like the 109 but am a bit small to ride one yet but my dad will let me ride it soon I know.He got me a 250 ninja to ride and we went practicing today for dragracing in daytona.we plan to have pipes cams carbs and nitro on the bike before the bike week.Im hoping to do over 100mph in daytona.
    Â
    I owe my dad for everything I have ever done.Every single thing he has ever done I have tried or done it.Other then all the recoreds and money and trophys trips and stuff but ill get there someday.Wheelie talents...got it from him.Now I do wheelies on hunting 4-wheelers, dirt-bikes, bikes, motor-scooters, and literally anything else I can stand or sit on.He can still do it longer and better than me, but i'm learning.
   Â
    He built me 2 go-karts that will go over 140mph.He's so skilled He has people call him daily from all over the world wanting him to come do engines for them and he still takes time with me on my Karts and says there first priority with that I have lost twice in my life and that was when the motor blew and we ran out of gas.My dad says bring me back a trophy or the steering wheel who care if ya wreck the kart or back up Kart.I have been racing since before 1999, Other than that I have over 200 wins.
   Â
    I guess all of that started with my great-grandpa, building awesome cars for that daytona 500 that won. Along with Smokey Unich, Junior Johnson and people like that.I love my dad!He worked super duper hard on all of the stuff I have and how it works and where a where I live and what I eat, and EVERYTHING else that I have done or am doing or am going to do.He is very sick now but he still takes very good care of me.MY DAD ROCKS!!He's the best dad a kid could ask for in the whole universe.If I had to change something I couldent think of anything.
   Â
  .That's a little thing about me and I hope to see some of you guys down at daytona. Oh and anyone that wants to race a kid on a 250 ninja :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Lets do it and get it done....
   Â
    You can step right up to my pit trailer because i'm happy to run you :bigthumbsup: a stock 109 or whatever Id would love to run.it will be my first time on this street bike as we always usually took my dirtbike down and dad would do stuff to it to make it win but this time I think im gonna get to ride a real bike for the first time if dad lets me. :dontknow: I hope he see,s this and does..Please Dad  :bow: thanks for tonight it rocked :super:

Thanks,
                               J R jr.  P.S Come visit my new website Jaxraiders.com. Big ben my buddy and Mr, Perry are there.But just remeber its me and my 12 year old buddys :super:

EDITED ........By your Father :cop: Good job. But we need to go over a few things before ya post on daddys boards there not like yours.Remember that bud :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your giving out family secrets!!  I have to give you a big thumbs up. You will go far in racing!!

Your dad has his priorities set and they are in the right place with you. Enjoy this time with your dad you will always have fond memories to treasure the rest of your life!!!  :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
666 Posts
hi yaa jon jon :p

it's great to have you here with us ...it looks like you know what your doing and at age 12 WOW
keep up the great work

oh yaaa

welcome to the fourm :bigthumbsup: :hot: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome Jon Jon ............................ and don't worry about them guys just show'em your taillight :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great introduction Jon Jon!!!

Your a lucky guy to have a Dad like that.

Good Luck with your racing... doesn't sound like you need any luck though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the board buddy. Take care of your dad, we need him around. Don't tell anyone else what he's doing to the M, except Perry and me! Hope to meet you and your dad soon.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Good post Buddy! :bigthumbsup:Listen to yer Dad,he will steer ya in the right direction.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I think JR jr may have learned to ride from his Dad but he must have learned how to write from his Mom. :bigthumbsup: :joke:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
JRs son said:
I'll be easy on them 8)
:welcome: :welcome:

The heck you say.. Spank them like you mean it!!! :bigthumbsup: Don't ever be afraid to use the skills and natural talent you obviously have just because you don't want to embarass someone, Jon Jon. Don't be all cocky about it afterwards, but never fear to use what you know to your advantage.

Now, do you know what your dad has planned to get extra power out of his bike ??? :joke: :joke:

Welcome little brother! Ride Strong!

Dalton

Oh and JR

J R said:
Altho these kids now when they write each other use half words and letters and stuff and you cant hardly read what they wriite to each other.
wh47 r u 74lk1ng 4b0u7?? :eek: << Was one of the "kids" that start this poop 8)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the board, bro...

...and introducing a new product from Outside The Box Racing:

...because sometimes good things come in small packages. :bigthumbsup:

LG

·
Registered
363 Posts
J R said:
Wow now thats pretty cool there :D I like that :bigthumbsup:
I hope the little bro gets a kick out of it too. :bigthumbsup:

While I never had the time to have any, I am a strong believer in giving children all the inspiration possible. When I was a kid there were lots of inspiring adults around me, so I try and pass it on at every opportunity.

"Shaping our future, one child at a time." :super: :super:

LG :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome aboard...... I was really into bikes at your age (that was almost 30 years ago) and it's still in my blood......

·
Registered
256 Posts
:welcome:

you seem like a very intelligent young man.... :read:

like the ol sayin goes, the acorn dont fall too far from the tree... :bigthumbsup:

tc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome bro. If I had not seen your picture, I would never have guessed you were 12 yrs old. You write like and adult and from your post have done things on 2 and 4 wheels that many of us have only dreamed of. Benefits of having a great dad like you said. Keep taking good care of him as he does you and you will be a great pair. A force to be reckoned with. Won't be at Daytona, but wish I could. Would love to see your Ninja.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts