M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Man, I know your feeling. I'm suppose to get mine tomorrow 2007 RED, if the dealer quit screwing around. They say they can't keep them on the floor, and i believe them. The m109r is HOT!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Bright Brown said:
Can't wait---------- I think I'll by myself one for Christmas. That's not wrong, is it.
Xmas is a time of giving... if you buy yourself a M109R for Xmas you will be giving everyone you know the satisfaction of seeing you smile and grin uncontrollably all the time (at least when riding)... Your family and friends would want to see you happy and couldn't think of a better present for you...

See there's some good reasoning ;)

:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Get one now!!!! I've had mine for a month and I constantly get comments on what a great looking bike it is.
The guys I've ridden with comment how flippen fast it is.... ya can't lose with this bike!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Once I made my mind up that i was going to get the M, I could not wait any longer. One of the dealers in my area was closed on that Monday so I bought it from the one that was open. could not even wait a day to compare. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have had 2 people (that I know of) almost hit the car in front of them because they were busy GAWKING at my 109.  :doorag:

Great feeling to know your machine looks that good, and performs even better than it looks!!  :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts