M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PHATBOYZ...... The motorcycle show is here again..... so save all your money.. I plan to be @ the show on Sunday January 23 , 2011 @ around 9am. I hope to see you all their. ( Please have your Colors on )

THE SHOW RUNS FROM JANUARY 21 - 23 , 2011. @ THE JAVITS CENTER NYC. TICKETS ARE $18.00 EACH.

PAT G. PREZ.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i will be there

Count me in ..hey pat bring the booster seat for the prospect . I have his training wheels ..LOL.all in the name of fun jtstrobe

·
Registered
59 Posts
BIKE SHOW

Looking foward to seeing everyone at the bike show.....Looking forward to a fun year of riding again.:doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I should be there Saturday. Me and few people are taking the Bolt bus up there. Hope to see some of you there:bigthumbsup: I don't know what half of you look like, but yall can see my picture.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hope I did this right. I tried to attach 2 pictures of my colors so if anyone see it, please come up to anyone wearing them and ask for me. I really would love to meet members from this site.

Liz

·
Registered
356 Posts
yes sunday 9 am

yes we will be there sunday 9am i will hit you my number in the private

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Freck83 and I will be there on Saturday.

RUBERZK is getting back to me on his ability to come.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
It was cool. It was something to do on Saturday afternoon. If I can't ride, I might as well look at some bikes:bigthumbsup::D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
It was cool. It was something to do on Saturday afternoon. If I can't ride, I might as well look at some bikes:bigthumbsup::D
I did that with a boat show last weekend and meet a new 9er,,,,,,,,,,He has a boat company LOL,That was fun.........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts