M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have said it in a different part of the forum but I guess this one would make the most appropriate.

I want to start a 109 MC, NY Chapter. But I am going to need help from alot of people.

I'm sure all of you just like I, have a busy schedule with millions of thing comming up at spur of the moment times.

But we do not have to be that serious. More for just organized rides to nowhere, destinations, bar nights, etc.

I feel like we could represent pretty strong and let people know about the 109s..

Look at all the other chapter threads. Texas has 1500 already! sickkkk

If you are interested reply with your name, year, color, and if you feel comfortable enough a contact number with the best time to reach you.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ray

07 White

Peekskill, NY (Near Bear Mountain Bridge)

(914) 960-9901 (Cell Phone)

Call Anytime :doorag:

·
Registered
387 Posts
ALBINO109
Ray

07 White

Peekskill, NY (Near Bear Mountain Bridge)

(914) 960-9901 (Cell Phone)

Call Anytime :

Mack400
John

06 Black

Fishkill, NY (Exit 13 off Rt 84 - Intersection of Rt's 52 and 82)

I monitor this site every day

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok we got a few. hopefully a few more will come on board here and we could have a good thing coming.... no?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ray burple 109 here , binghamton ny (cell) 607 348 5063

·
Registered
203 Posts
Turkey Run, I will get the information and post it. I think it's Sunday, in Sayville and all you have to do is bring a frozen turkey, but I will get more information and post for all to see and hopefully get a group of us together.

Ron :cop: :doorag:

·
Registered
203 Posts
OK Guys,

The Turkey Run is on for Sunday, Nov 19 at SKF Motorcycle Market, 1915 Lakeland Ave, Ronkonkoma
sign in between 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM. Cost is a frozen turkey or $15 per person.

For more information see the events page on www.idontknowmc.com or leave me a message.

Hope to see you all there.

Ron :cop: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts