M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in starting a MC for 109 in the Lower New York area? I live in north Westchester. About 1.5 hours from Albany. And 1hr from the City. I have one more guy right now that owns an m109 and wants to ride. He has a Blk 109 and I have an Albino 109 (fastest color).
Please lets get this going. I think we could have a ton of fun with it and would really turn some heads.......

anyone?

·
Registered
135 Posts
There is an older thread looking to start a group in New York. I noticed a tread the other day from Sussex NJ which is also very close to where I live.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awsome anyone interest just call me and we could get this going. I ran into a guy today who was in a local dealership and has a 109. We got into talking and I found out he rides with about 5 guys all who have a 109. I think we could really get this kicking and we could go to events like Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT. and East Side Bar + Grill Bike Nite in Walden, NY. Which is right near Newberg. Think about the look on those HD guys when 10 or 12 109's roll in........ lol (smile from ear to ear).

Also that E. Side place me and a buddy of mine are rolling to tonight. Anyone wants to ride... we r heading out around 3 or 4 and then stopping at like 5ish to check the celly's and see if anyone wants to come and then heading over to bike night around 5:30ish. The night is from 6-9pm with tons of drink specials and everything.

Call me if you want to ride and well all meet up someplace.... 914-960-9901 Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts