M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what the weather will be like but just wanted to get something planned. I ride new years day every year and thought it would be cool to ride with some other nines. I would be more than willing to jump across the bridge and meet up with you main landers. I welcome any thoughts as to a meet up place, so let me know what you guys think. Nice ride and a hot bowl of chili for lunch maybe..... and remember the cold is only in your mind

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Not sure what the weather will be like but just wanted to get something planned. I ride new years day every year and thought it would be cool to ride with some other nines. I would be more than willing to jump across the bridge and meet up with you main landers. I welcome any thoughts as to a meet up place, so let me know what you guys think. Nice ride and a hot bowl of chili for lunch maybe..... and remember the cold is only in your mind
Good luck with your ride....At 45 and under the cold is in your mind.....But at 50 its in your whole :edit: body...Hope the weather cooperates...!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lowest ride this year was last week at 16 degrees F, hopefully it will get colder. My buddy and I ride every day to work about 45 minutes each way. We are hoping to break below zero this year, we'll see :bigthumbsup:. Ride safe everyone....

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The lowest ride this year was last week at 16 degrees F, hopefully it will get colder. My buddy and I ride every day to work about 45 minutes each way. We are hoping to break below zero this year, we'll see :bigthumbsup:. Ride safe everyone....
:eek::eek::yikes::yikes::yikes:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I hope you all have a great New Years day ride, me and my buddy are riding to the beach and will stop for lunch at Grottos for some chilli or pizza. Happy New Year to all....

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I am out. I will be more then happy to meet you guys for lunch, but it guaranteed will be in the truck.
AHHHHHHHH Harris....you getting soft on us??? lol

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Well I hope you all have a great New Years day ride, me and my buddy are riding to the beach and will stop for lunch at Grottos for some chilli or pizza. Happy New Year to all....
Alex, which Grattos? We're heading to my moms tomorrow. I'm sick as a dog though so I won't be riding.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Rehoboth beach Grottos, we should be there around 12:30 give or take, call me on my mobile 302-519-0017.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are not coming over the bridge Alex. Have a Happy New Year and see you in 2011.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I was out yesterday, it was 45 and I'll be out today. Almost 50 today. Happy New Years day guys. Be safe, Be happy. :hot:

Dave.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I got out for about 5 hours, 3 hours of riding and a lunch stop. I saw a lot of bikes out this year. I think we got to the high 50's and it was a really nice day to ride.

I hope the rest of you guys got out for a ride, Happy New Year.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts