M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've got one of these on order. Should be getting it this week. I ordered it straight from their website.

http://www.rifle.com/stores/showdetl.cfm?&DID=9&Product_ID=2352&CATID=195&Product=SoloShield_X(tm)_for_Suzuki_M-109

G

·
Looks real good as it does not interrupt the lines on the bike... Should work well on long highway trips... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm waiting to see if Windvest comes out with a screen that will work on our bike. What I've seen in the past looks good. Street Vibrations is only a week and half away and they are always here. :2excited: :hot: :hot: :clap2:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I also ordered one from a dealer 10 days ago, hope it comes in this week. I think it is the best looking shield for the "9". And because my is RED it should slow it down enough for the black to catch up. :D :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
definitely the best i have seen so far ... time is getting short before those cold winds start blowing... hmmm....

khrome :read:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yep I have odered from Rifle light grey with blue edge they were very helpful just waiting for freight time to NZ. A lot better and cheaper than the Suzuki screen, which I cant get yet anyway.
I wo'nt worry if I loose 5mph as I dont tend to ride at 120mph and don't know of anyone who could hang on to a 109 going that speed for longer than 5 minutes. So effectively I will be able to cruise faster and longer with a good screen.
XCheers from down under
Phil nz

·
Registered
68 Posts
Received mine yesterday evening and installed last nite. Looks really good and works good from what I could tell on a short ride on the freeway. I will post pics once I get them.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
m109okie said:
I also ordered one from a dealer 10 days ago, hope it comes in this week. I think it is the best looking shield for the "9". And because my is RED it should slow it down enough for the black to catch up. :D :D
WAIT A MINUTE!

I could not let this pass, everyone knows the black 109's are the quickest, just ask JR, Lamonster & Hal!!!!! :joke: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just ordered mine today...Can't wait till it arrives  Clear cause I like night crusin & Its gettin colder here ,Custom size 22"h x 24" wide  :doorag:  :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Chuck said:
WAIT A MINUTE!

I could not let this pass, everyone knows the black 109's are the quickest, just ask JR, Lamonster & Hal!!!!! :joke: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
They just modify their black bikes so they can catch the SILVER ones!!! :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
J R said:
Good catch Chuck we had another one trying to give out bad info again...Thanks for catching that :D :joke: :D :joke: :D ;)
keep dreaming :joke: silver is the color of lightning :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
172 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Hey Don,
Why don't you design some lowers for the M109R? :p :joke:
We definitely need some lowers. I got mine installed and it looks and works great but......there is now a pretty good updraft. Rifle.com said they are considering making some and Memphis Shades makes some lowers also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts