M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Purchased a new M109 a week ago today, Ive done 610km so far and have enjoyed every minute of it. Why did it take so long to trade in the S83 I don't know.  :dontknow: Took Suzuki's demo for a spat and that was it there was no way I was getting back on the S83 after that and my wife said the same thing sitting on the back she felt so much safer. So here I am a new member to the M109 Board, better late then never.

So a great big CHER BRO! to all you kiwi members  :bigthumbsup: Look forward to hearing from ya soon. :D

Sweet As!

Black shadow

Rotorua

·
Registered
226 Posts
G'Day Rotorua welcome. How did you get a white one? We get any colour we like here in Oz as long as the colour we want is black. I thought you lot would be the same as us. Get the camera out and lets see a picture of it. I just posted a pic of mine in the photos/vides section.

Col
Hoppers Crossing
Australia

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aha! Thats how you get rid of the thumbs down, was wondering how it got there. ::) This is apparently the first white one in the country till February 07, then there is another one arriving. It was a tough decision, but i have no regrets as white turns so many heads as it stands out from your average colours.
when the dealer delivered it on the back of his good old holden Ute, I felt like all my Xmas's had come at once and the bike just looked awesome  :eek: and I new then I had made the right choice.  :D

P.S Thanks for all the welcomes!

·
Registered
350 Posts
:welcome: The 109 is my first non-black bike in 36 years. If I had known white was so easy to keep looking good, I would have switched colors decades ago. Great choice... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts