M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting new wheels for some time now. During that phase when everyone was getting new wheels that did me in. Finally got the money.
Went to Costal Moto. Talked to Jason. Ordered the Mavericks with the 160 front 280 rear plust front rotors. He asked that I don't post the price. I will say I got one helluva deal. If you are military and mention that he will give you an extra discount.
Wheels should be in mid next week. Rotors are on back order. Said end of Nov-mid Dec.
I'm in no rush. I'm deployed. By the time I get home late Jan. My friend would have already installed the wheels.

Thanks Jason (Costal Moto)

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I have seen quite a few sets, and helped Giddyup109 install his. All I can say is that you cannot go wrong with them. They have a great quality and the price is very good as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Coastal Moto Rims

Excellent choice, Jason cuts some great deals, You will enjoy them and be prepared for the stares from HD riders as they wil ask how the did you get that 280 to fit back there. What is needed is a "M109R Group Buy In" and I know Coastal Moto would jump all over it.

Just a thought for all you who would like these Rims:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
As Firefighter took the time out for the chin spoiler group buy, I'm happy to step up and get interest for a CM group buy.

New thread started :)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Be safe bro-----------

I wish that I was there with you bro. Come home to us safe and sound but will ya do me a favor? Kill some Tabliban for me. God I miss my job........

Bob Jordan
SSG, US Infanrtry
Retired 1996

I've been wanting new wheels for some time now. During that phase when everyone was getting new wheels that did me in. Finally got the money.
Went to Costal Moto. Talked to Jason. Ordered the Mavericks with the 160 front 280 rear plust front rotors. He asked that I don't post the price. I will say I got one helluva deal. If you are military and mention that he will give you an extra discount.
Wheels should be in mid next week. Rotors are on back order. Said end of Nov-mid Dec.
I'm in no rush. I'm deployed. By the time I get home late Jan. My friend would have already installed the wheels.

Thanks Jason (Costal Moto)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts