M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After viewing all of the amazing bikes that I saw on this site, I not only decided I needed a 9 but had to buy it and mod it! Here is the latest round of mods, new Coastal Moto wheels, lowered, tach relo, Rivco Risers, Iso Grips, Kickstand, Pegs...let me know what you think, it's hard keeping up with some of the bad a$$ rides on here

·
Registered
263 Posts
:a18: bike looks awsome bro. Hope to be there soon. I just bought my 9 a week ago i think ive already been bit by that mod bug that going around

·
Registered
516 Posts
Looking good!! Another bad-a$$ 9 joins the ranks. Love those wheels. Quick question . . . how much further pull-back on those risers and were you able to stay with the stock cables? (clutch cable looks tight). I only ask because I'm also considering the Rivco risers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:a18: bike looks awsome bro. Hope to be there soon. I just bought my 9 a week ago i think ive already been bit by that mod bug that going around
Funny you say that. The bug bit me even before I bought the bike! I had my parts on order the weekend I was picking it up. I figure I'm still well south of what the Harley guys pay for their bikes stock so what the heck...:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Love the paint. I see that you caught the mod bug. Nice clean look. I see that your plate is partially inside the rim? Is that legal in your state? By the way, where did you get your levers?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good!! Another bad-a$$ 9 joins the ranks. Love those wheels. Quick question . . . how much further pull-back on those risers and were you able to stay with the stock cables? (clutch cable looks tight). I only ask because I'm also considering the Rivco risers.
The Rivco risers were an awesome mod! Way better seating position, especially combined with my Corbin. As far the cables they get re-routed behind the triple tree and have plenty of play. They part you are seeing that looks tight is actually just the electrical. After I took these picks I adjusted that (there is plenty of slack available inall elecrical components).

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You started off with really nice 9. I remember that 9 being for sale and thinking to myself that somebody was gonna end up with a super nice bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, bought the bike off this sight from a guy named Chris down in Texas. Also the paint was done by a guy on this forum also.

As far as the plate, I noticed that too...with the wider Rim it sits inside, I will have to add a spacer now that I run an 18x10 rim to bring it back out a bit...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Yep, bought the bike off this sight from a guy named Chris down in Texas. Also the paint was done by a guy on this forum also.

As far as the plate, I noticed that too...with the wider Rim it sits inside, I will have to add a spacer now that I run an 18x10 rim to bring it back out a bit...
A spacer is a small price to pay to sport a nice PHAT AZZ and avoid getting a ticket. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice 9 .. wheels are awesome :bigthumbsup:
Thanks bro! You sig pic always gets me thinking about that intake, I think is the best looking by far! it just hurts my heart (and wallet) to think about spending $900 bucks on it...:eek:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
love the paint, ever since that bike was in the for sale section... Glad you dressed her up! she LOOKS KILLER! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: two thumbs bro!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts