M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, if anybody has an interest for this combination I can recommend it...

I have mounted it today and it is great in every way...
It looks good, feels good...
When I saw the front wheel 160/60 out of the box I thought it would look too fat for the front wheel, but it looks great on the bike , much better then on pictures...also it realy improves handling and stability, you can tell it from the first few meters you ride...and it is great that it is on 4.25 rim because it should be that way like metz suggests.
No rubbing on the front, you just loosen up the bolts and pull the rear fender a little, but it won't rub anywhey...
The rear is also great, still have enough space beetwen swingarm and the tire - a 1 cm on the right and 0,5 cm on the left side, my mechanic said that even 300 could fit...so go for it...I didn't ride it hard because I have new tires on it and the weather is bad, but this is a killer combination for sure....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about pics bro! and what was your total cost?
I will send pictures tomorrow, like I said the weather is bad today....and the cost...you don't wanna know...3070 $ for tires and wheels without shipping to Europe, and those are heavy ... I bought rc components savage chromed wheels with tires and the bundle was cca 600-700$ more expensive then similar bundle from other manufacturers, but I wanted those savage wheels and now when those are on the bike, I feel those were worth every cent...

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I will send pictures tomorrow, like I said the weather is bad today....and the cost...you don't wanna know...3070 $ for tires and wheels without shipping to Europe, and those are heavy ... I bought rc components savage chromed wheels with tires and the bundle was cca 600-700$ more expensive then similar bundle from other manufacturers, but I wanted those savage wheels and now when those are on the bike, I feel those were worth every cent...
Wild man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RC Components Chrome 18 x 10 Savage Forged Wheel for 280 Tire Conversion Kit

Dennis Kirk Part #: 554779
Manufacturer Part #: SU181005585C

Your Price: $1,876.95

Low Price Guarantee (details)

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?productId=p554779

1 - 6 of 6 Posts