M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. so I took the truck door molding off and put the wheel molding on. I like it. It's thicker and covers more of the seam and since it is one sided I was able to do it as one piece around the whole tank.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Silver M10niner said:
O.K. so I took the truck door molding off and put the wheel molding on. I like it. It's thicker and covers more of the seam and since it is one sided I was able to do it as one piece around the whole tank. Looks good! Much better than the door edge guard!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After talking to vtxoak last night. when he paints my steed . we're going to cut and fold the seam inwards for a more custom look.

G

·
That is a great look for not alot of money. I did that on my Venture and my RoadStar. Best chrome add on you can do for less than $10. Great pix btw.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i tried it on black, even cut it to where it didn't overlap other black parts (just on engine bay)....still looked like crap. i'm afraid filling/repainting is the only way for black ones.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
has anybodt tried black car molding? i did this on my silver bandit and it looked trick. prolly will look not so good on 109 though.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have it on my Black 109 and it look good.

Cormierone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts