Well, this is how I see it:

*dingeligeling* "Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!"

·
Registered
211 Posts
Need an eye exam!!! :D :D :D

G

·
What is stupid about this whole V-Rod thing is they could make that thing 1500 or 1600 cc and put in a Road King and not be able to build enough of them.

Whatever.

They are IDOTS. The current Marketing guy, needs to grow some nuts and go pop Willie G in the chops to get his head out of his Azz. Have Porsche build it in a 1600 cc and put it in the top of the line dressed bike with 150 hp and 120 torque.

If you are listening Willie G, contact me at 586-291-1518.

TAZ

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Ruben said:
It looks a lot more attractive with all the Porsche emblems on it. :D
harley has a lot of nerve even calling the vrod a harley, it's really a porsche.

I do dig German vehicles and Black is the best color. So I like the vrod as a porsche and still laugh at harleys.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That bike is outright ugly and does not ring a bell in my book.
But for everyone his own.

Nothing can compete with my M1800R :#1:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Looks like a nice bike to me. Not exactly my flavor, but I am sure it would be fun to test ride.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think Harley did a GREAT job with the VRod...Personally I love the lines...the motor...everything..ITs pretty much the stigma that goes with the HD name. Every Tom Dick and Jane has one around here......look in the classifieds anywhere. Other than that..I love em

·
Registered
702 Posts
300CREW said:
Looks like a nice bike to me. Not exactly my flavor, but I am sure it would be fun to test ride.
+1

it is so low and so small for how fast it is. i just feel like therer's too much upper body exposed to the wind on the rods. JMO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts