M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked mine up at the weekend - black (the only option in the UK).
Went for a 100 mile ride the next day with three sports bikes, a fireblade and a couple of 600's,
and it was awesome, even though I was keeping it below 4000 rpm.
The most surprising was the handling through the twisties, it tracked the sports bikes no problem,
although I suspect they were going easy on me.
A couple of HD guys had a look at it in the shop, couldn't believe the amount of bike for the price,
9000 sterling (and I know that's a lot more than you guys paid in dollars - but I don't care, it's
still worth every penny (cent)).
This is a great great bike and I can't stop  :D

G

·
Congrats on the new bike. My brother in Scotland says he hasn't seen one there yet. He just bought a Street Bob with a stage 1 and is ready to take me on. Big words from across the pond!

·
Radio Active Member
27,688 Posts
Congratulations and wellcome to the forum. There is a lot of information and knowledge on this site. :hot: :hot: :beer3: :clap2: :a18:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow!! Roughly 17k U.S. dollars? :eek: That would have been out of my reach at that, but that would put it closer to HD if they sold the bike.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD. Now i wonder when we will get someone from say IRAQ?
heh, not for a while :p. i just got back from there in january. we did manage to take a couple of OLD ass czechoslovakian bikes off a couple of bad guys though (vehicle of choice for RPG gunners). they were a lot of fun, even though the brakes were shot.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
btw, what's the price of gas in the UK right now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts