M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of my new trailer with the decals I purchased from Blkm109r. Joe, the decals went on great and your directions were also great. Anyone that wants these just contact Blkm109r and he'll hook you up. Had several comments as I was pulling it around today. Some said "Sharp" and others said "what is a M109r"?
http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/20060915/3/3/b/33b41e57a3f187772f6be7afe932f56f0_small.jpg

Hope these come through ok, if not I'll try again. :bigthumbsup: :clap2:

·
Registered
775 Posts
i left a reply telling him what i wanted ( two stickers and a patch) ; just waiting for him to tell me where or how to send the money and when i can expect them. can't wait to put them on my truck windows. think i may order that big sticker too for my trailor. it does look sharp as he!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks great :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
If they don't know what an M109 is and they ride a bike I'm sure they will learn when one pulls up next to them, or should I say blows by them.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
looks good d :bigthumbsup:

walker, sent you a PM. I must've missed your earlier request for decals and patch. Have most of the outstanding order filled except for a few awaiting payment.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Soooooooooo, you load your bike in the trailer and then drive it around town???? Now all you need is a big Harley sticker that says "Ride to Live, Live to Trailer".

I think I'll just ride mine........ :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, I don't ride Harley's. My wife has had back surgery and can't ride anymore. So when we go on vacation I trailer my bike so I can ride when we get there....smart @$$!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Awesome!! I want one bad!! Only, I think I want my trailer in BURPLE, to match the ride!!

Great trailer, good work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts