M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been looking at these for awhile and a member put them up for sale, so I got them. They are the RIVCO Adjustable Highway Pegs. Very nice chroming and very durable, don't think they were designed to be mounted with the Suzuki engine guards. After some thinking and a couple of beers figured out how to make it work. have not got to ride far but am pleased with the look and function. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
It is always nice to have different options for your feet on long trips, helps keep the back and buns from hurting so much. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Special thanks to Eric for the rider pegs. Those are very nice and well made. They even work with the Kuryakyn adapters I had on the front. Moved them 2" out with Rivco adapter I have had for 4 years and never used until now.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Looks nice!!:bigthumbsup: Will be interested on your feedback after a few rides.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
John, I like those. I've looked at highway pegs a bunch of times but most sit too far forward for my short legs. It looks like you could still move those back some if needed.

I'll check them out in June and maybe get a set after that.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These have 10 adjustments and with the engine guards they actually were in the perfect position for my short legs also. In fact can bring them closer if I wanted to. See you in June my friend.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks damn good John:congrats:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finally got a good ride in yesterday of about 350 miles. The highway pegs worked great and were very comfortable on long and short runs. Still want to do a little more adjustment but these are definatly a keeper!!!!

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
They looked GREAT in person John. They would have come in handy with the 1000 plus the last 2 days. Pm sent to you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts