M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as stated earlier, I sold my 06 nine. Now I have a new toy set up for a little more touring. Low miles with the extras that I wanted. Just need to install the radio and then I can enjoy the tunes and just cruise. Maybe this will help me to put off the Canam Spyder RT, and the Goldwing for a while longer. You guys didn't think you could get rid of me this easily did you?:D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Nice looking bike and it still has the badges That looks great!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Congrats, nice looking bike

·
Registered
877 Posts
wait i missed something:dontknow:,some1 catch me up...what was wrong with other 9???glad ur still here tho:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks good! Somebody was crazy enough to cut into those expensive Corbin saddlebags to add speakers, don't know if i'd balls to do that. How do they sound?

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wait i missed something:dontknow:,some1 catch me up...what was wrong with other 9???glad ur still here tho:D
Nothing wrong with her, just wanted those bags so much:drool:.
Now I have the bags, and can sport a differerent color for a while.
And yes, I would have had the craps cutting a whole in those new $1,699 bags:pray:, but the previous owner did a great job. They look like they came that way. I just wish I could use my solo cobra luggage rack with them. I will try to see if I space the bags out about 1/2" on each side, maybe I can use it.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nothing wrong with her, just wanted those bags so much:drool:.
Now I have the bags, and can sport a differerent color for a while.
And yes, I would have had the craps cutting a whole in those new $1,699 bags:pray:, but the previous owner did a great job. They look like they came that way. I just wish I could use my solo cobra luggage rack with them. I will try to see if I space the bags out about 1/2" on each side, maybe I can use it.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually want a Spyder.
I do to.
I acturally showed the wife a picture of one, read her the reviews, and asked if she would ride with me on that. She said, "probably not, and I hope to not see one showing up in our garage:mad:".
Two weeks later, I went out and purchased this one. I have had it for 4 weeks now, and she still doesn't know that I have it:evil: :a18:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I do to.
I acturally showed the wife a picture of one, read her the reviews, and asked if she would ride with me on that. She said, "probably not, and I hope to not see one showing up in our garage:mad:".
Two weeks later, I went out and purchased this one. I have had it for 4 weeks now, and she still doesn't know that I have it:evil: :a18:
Question is have you been riding it!???

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea Man! I ain't Scared!
I just leave, and come back while she is not at home:bigthumbsup::joke:
I might even ride a little today. Just need to be home by around 4:00. That is when she gets off work;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.