Registered
1,229 Posts
Nice...
I've always liked top speed runs..
I was a complete sap for "The World's Fastest Indian"

·
Registered
134 Posts
I thought one of the parts of the world land speed record was the top speed record is set by mainting the speed or average speed for one mile then repeating the performance or with in a certain percentage of the first run on the return. That is why the NHRA top speeds do not count in the world land speed record. :read:

The speed of the Busa in the article is still very impressive. The most I have ever gone was about 170 on my old GSXR 1100, and things happen real fast at that speed. :eek:

·
Registered
665 Posts
265.4 is cookin,on a airport runway. He had to ger her up to top speed pretty fast,and shutting down must have been pretty exciting too! :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JRs DAD said:
Ya know, Shirker.....JRs Turbo Busa is gone.....Maybe "YOU" could challenge with your "oil change machine".
Nothing derogatory meant by my post....I just thought this might be interesting to some folks......

Older J R , I mean JR's Dad, if you need a quick oil change for one or all of your fleet vehicles , my company can do it with the best of them. I was only implying that J R's Turbo Busa was probably capable of doing the same in this situation....maybe I should explain that it was complimentary, that means you would like it.....it is gooood. Comprende? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts