M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im not new to this site, lord knows i get on all the time and drool over the mods i wish i could afford.
I live in Spring, Texas and was wanting to find a few riders i can hang out with and have some fun weekends.
getting tired of put put'n around with my stepdad and his HD ultra classic....lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW

down this weekend for my lil boy left the key on while i was out of town with work so waiting for my new battery.... :-\

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hi and welcome! There are plenty of opportunities to come out and ride...hope to see ya make some of them

·
Registered
262 Posts
welcome! im on the south side of town....if your ever down here gimme a shout and we'll hook up for a ride!

just asking....why a new battery? walmart has battery tenders/maintainer for like $20......and will renew your battery overnight.

just a sugestion!:welcome:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i tried to charge it and got the bike runnin and within 5 minutes she died. im just waiting on it to come in should be any day now bought an odyssey

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
definitely looking forward to getting out there havent rode in almost 2 months due to work. then the battery thing just upset me more when i did get back. oh well life happens....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm right down the street from you. I'm south of Kuykendahl and 1960.
This weekend is not good for me but I would definitely like to get with you another time for riding.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got my battery

got home from work yesterday and found my battery sitting on the front doorstep. got the Odyssey 535 put her in and the bike cranks instantly now, so great to hear her runnin again. Taking my lil boy to seaworld in San Antonio this weekend but definitley looking forward to a ride soon.

·
Registered
456 Posts
:welcome:to the forums!! I gotta get my bike out of storage too. It been trapped in the garage for the past few months. Thinking about doing the Sept Kerrville run...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
:welcome:to the forums!! I gotta get my bike out of storage too. It been trapped in the garage for the past few months. Thinking about doing the Sept Kerrville run...
Sept?, I heard Oct.:dontknow:. It might be a little cooler.

Welcome to the board Shrek.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so which is it september or october???

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey guys im not new to this site, lord knows i get on all the time and drool over the mods i wish i could afford.
I live in Spring, Texas and was wanting to find a few riders i can hang out with and have some fun weekends.
getting tired of put put'n around with my stepdad and his HD ultra classic....lol
I live near 45 & Louetta....I work weekends but if you ever want to ride during the week call me 281-630-2742

·
Registered
427 Posts
There is also a Kerrville run next weekend, 8/14, for those who like to cook on the run.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kerrville next weekend that might be do able when and where please sir

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
There is also a Kerrville run next weekend, 8/14, for those who like to cook on the run.
That's a good one. August outings are definately not for the heat-averse. No need for a sauna...-10lbs per 100 miles is about right I think.
Welcome Shrek. :welcome:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts