M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a quick hi, got my M109r last weekend already have 500 miles on it.

Also wanted to see what people do for bags, as the suzuki bags leave a lot to be desired and I am looking at ordering the cobra bungee knobs to have tie down access. I will also be working with a machine shop to see if I can duplicate the rear chrome wings to integrate some billet ones to a passenger back rest.

Al

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
:welcome: to the site!! :congrats: on the bike!! As far as bags, I too feel the need for some, but I don't like anything out there right now. :-\ Maybe some of the soft universal bags will work for you. :dontknow:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats mate. & :welcome:

You will, without a doubt find many helpful and informative things with this forum.
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:welcome: You will enjoy the new ride:congrats::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
766 Posts
:welcome:and :congrats: on your new bike. make sure to read really well hink's frequently asked questions so you don't make as many repeated questions as I did:joke: and check rynosback's bang for the mod link..Good luck in holding out on the mods...

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
welcome from Md. :congrats:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on your purchase. Have fun with the mods. I'm sure you will discover there is a lot of good information here with many knowledgeable people that know the bike inside and out.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Enjoy the forum and ride safe. :welcome:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts