M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Just passing thru here to introduce myself. I have been a fan of the 9r and unfortunately for me my Busa was stolen last Tuesday. Thinking I'll be getting a 9r next. I'm particularly fond of the orange color. Looks like the fastest. Anyway, I've learnt much already and look forward to more.
-Keith

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I've had a bike stolen several years back. So I feel your pain. Hopefully it was insured and you'll be back riding soon. G/L!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
dam dude sucks about your bike man. i myself have had 2 cars stolen from me so i know what you are going through.

but welcome and good luck on your search for a 109. the oranges do look amazing.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome sport. And I'm certain that as soon as you receive your 9, the pain of your current loss will quickly fade away.
Cheers and good luck.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Guys for the welcome! I have insurance so I hope all goes smooth on that end. Is the 109 a thief magnet like sportbikes? I will be getting anti theft device on the next ride. Scorpio or Guidepoint one of the two. I just remember sitting on a 109 at the local bike shop and I didnt feel like getting off the seat. Just being on it felt like it was a beast! Plus the pics here look great!:bow:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry about your bike. I can only imagine the pain. :welcome: the forum, hope you fine your 9 soon. There's been a lot of good ones for sale lately.
Dude your bike looks great in that white and chrome. Looks like it's been to heaven!

·
Registered
263 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and dollar for dollar nothing else in the market quite compete's with the 9. you will have no regrets if you get one.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts