M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to this sight and so far have found a lot of good info on here. I am currenty a Kawasaki rider but am really considering a M109. A few of my friends have them and I am very impressed with their power. May be in the market for one in the next 6 months or so as my finances balance out a bit.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. If you look in the for sale section you will see some 9's selling at GREAT prices.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
:welcome: bro, and good luck on getting a 109. It's a really great bike.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Howdie, Glad you could join us. The 9 is a very fun scoot to ride/hangon to..........:D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
:welcome: You will not regret buying the 9 then you will be addicted to this nice forum

·
Registered
960 Posts
The M109R will make all your wildest dreams come true.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!

The 109 is a phenomenal blend of looks, power, and handling. It WILL out perform any other V-twin out there. I've had mine for 3+ years and enjoy it just as much, or even more, than the day I bought it!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Good Luck with your search. Like Rynosback said, there are some good deals on 9's in the 4 sale section.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
245 Posts
:welcome:welcome to the forum and if u decide to get the 9" u will have no regreats I have been a Gixxer rider all my life and just decided to sell my 750cc about 2 months ago and got me a 06 Silver beast and man "Gixxer What" hahahah u will have no regreats at all garantee plus the gang in here are very cool I meet a few already and rode with a few also and no regrets my hat off to them:bigthumbsup: or maybe they just like me because I'm latino? hihihiih Ill explain later.
Oh be carefull with the U-Turn! explain later also hahahhaha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the welcome and I can't wait to hear some of these stories that seem to be floating around LOL. I have been checking out a lot of the used 109's and have to admit I really like to 08 Gunmetal Gray ones. That run of pics of them just look awesome. Plus, my friends have blue ones so I HAVE to be different :doorag:

G

·
Thank you all for the welcome and I can't wait to hear some of these stories that seem to be floating around LOL. I have been checking out a lot of the used 109's and have to admit I really like to 08 Gunmetal Gray ones. That run of pics of them just look awesome. Plus, my friends have blue ones so I HAVE to be different :doorag:
Welcome! Partial to the Gray myself. :) Heh, heh. Haven't seen a Silver to compare it to, but I was "corrected" on here that 08s are Gray, not Silver. Whatevah!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to the beast world.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts