M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured i might as well join the forum been searching around here for months now. Seems like a good group of people with tons of knowledge. Picked up a 2009 M109r LE 2 weeks ago. :hot: Ive put about a 100 happy miles on it so far. Only mods so far are new mirrors and removed the reflectors. I got a lp kit but havent installed yet. More mods in the works just trying to make it to my first service or close. Ive been riding a 2003 Buell Xb9r for 3 years now. I should have went the cruiser route first.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:welcome: to the family Bro!! :congrats: on your new 9!! you got the mod bug already boy are you in trouble!!:joke: enjoy the ride and post up some pic!! lets see the beast!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

2 weeks and 100 miles?

Ride that thing.

I just got mine put back together last night and I put 200 miles on it today going nowhere in particular.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Figured i might as well join the forum been searching around here for months now. Seems like a good group of people with tons of knowledge. Picked up a 2009 M109r LE 2 weeks ago. :hot: Ive put about a 100 happy miles on it so far. Only mods so far are new mirrors and removed the reflectors. I got a lp kit but havent installed yet. More mods in the works just trying to make it to my first service or close. Ive been riding a 2003 Buell Xb9r for 3 years now. I should have went the cruiser route first.
:welcome::congrats: started here as a M90 owner and picking up my M109 tomorrow! Can't wait! Ride safe!

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats:and enjoy your new found power.Ride smart!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Good Move

:welcome:to the forum:congrats:eek:n your new 9. I see the MOD monster already gotta hold of you. RIDE SAFE...STAY UP:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,940 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:

Don't let this bunch fool you, they are all a bunch of cranky old men. :D :joke:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts