M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the 109 for about a year now (my buddy's) and have finally taken the plunge. I picked up a '07. All I can say is WOW, what a ride. I singed up with the forum to pick the brains of more experience owners, hope you don't mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
:welcome: daddybat. You came to the right place. Hink, Zoom & JDmitchell just to name a few really know their stuff! You will really enjoy the beast!:congrats:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :congrats:

Ive been a member since Aug 2006, one of the best forums there is, alot of great people, friends, bikers, and an occasional :edit:head, but over all a great site!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
BIG :congrats: on your new bike; You'll love it. :welcome: to the board, there is definitely a wealth of knowledge on this forum and individuals always willing to provide their assistance. Again, enjoy your new ride but above all, RIDE SAFE!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
All i can say is that this site is great. you will like all of the support that you get from everybody and the best part all of the step by step with photos to guide you through your mods.

enjoy the ride..... i do

Bigdaddyking

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:welcome: tot he 9 family and :congrats: on buying one of the fast ones (red) :joke: feel free to serch this fourm there is a ton of knoledge here if you can`t find it ask!! enjoy your 9 and be warned the mod bug runs rampid around here!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on the bike! Check out the FAQ's link in Hink's sig. There are a lot of answers already covered there. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Hope you dont have kids because it will be a really hard choice between mods for the bike and food for their mouths! :joke:

welcome to the group!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats: and enjoy enjoy your new found power!!:clap2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts