M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wanted to pop in and say how much I'm enjoying you educating me on the pro's and con's of this new bike. Apparently, there are many more pro's than con's. I am 39 and a aircraft mechanic in the Airforce, I have a 96Fatboy, but this new bike is tempting me, I'll continue listening to you guys while I'm making up my mind what I'm going to do, there are a great deal of features I like about the M109R, so just keep talking, I'm listening! Take care and be safe.

·
Registered
209 Posts
One of my dads friends has a 05 Fat Boy and I ran into him at our motorcycle awareness ride. I took him over to show him my new bike. He sat on it and said it was nice. LAter on my old man was talking to him on the phone and he said he thought my bike was awsome. I had a lot of different HD riders ask me and make comments about my bike that day. I think you cant go wrong with the 109. Unless your one of those hard core gotta ride a HD kinda guy.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I also would do it soon, before the jack-up the price $3000. Then it would be priced with the VTX.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome I too am thinking of getting the 109. I think they lowered the price on VTX 1800 or are having a big sale.  At Petes they were 10,500. 

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Time to sell the HD and move up in the world!! Suzuki has really out done themselves this time!! This is an awesome bike and you won't regret it! All the HD guys are amazed and had one tell me last night, that after seeing mine in person (his first one to see besides on tv) that he was considering the possibility of trading his in on one!! I LOVE THIS BIKE!!

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Harley might come after Suzuki now. They might come out with the M110H (money110harley). Trying to one up us. :hot:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Get the zook but keep the HD. After parking next to it for a week you'll grow to hate looking at it. It will become a dusty 2 wheeled Model T

·
Registered
122 Posts
IT'S TIME TO STEP UP TO A DIFFERENT CLASS OF BIKE --------------------THE SPORT CRUISER!!!!!! Â Â HD's are a thing of the past :doorag:

·
Registered
310 Posts
:welcome:

You need to dump the HD and get a 109. Its a blast, and you will be noticed.

:hot: :hot: :hot:

G

·
There are alot of reason to sell your hd and buy the 109, but unfortunately none of them give you the answer you need. Yes the 109 is a great bike, and yes just about all the problems with a first year bike have been remodeed. Compare the bikes to what you like, what you want the bike to do and all your options. Purchase the bike that suits your needs, wants and expense account. There is nothing worse than purchasing a bike that you will want to get rid of later down the road. Good luck, and enjoy whatever you buy.

Reed

·
Registered
256 Posts
:D.......
hang around as much as ya want   :bigthumbsup:
i must advise ya,.. the 109 is addicting   :super:
just dont ride one, just dont do it or you'll be hooked   ;)

tc

1 - 20 of 20 Posts