M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Hello and say that I like what I see here. I take delivery of my new Silver M109R on the 26th of May. It seams like the time just cant go by fast enough. In my opinion I am upgrading from a GSXR 750. My first question is who knows anything about this exhaust system. You will have to scroll down to the M109R. Also the Rev Tech DFO mapping system that comes with it. I know that Harley's use them alot. I have not asked if it can be sold without the DFO. I look forward to any feedback.
http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/metricbikes/metriccruiser/parts/exhaust/custom_Metric_exhaust.htm

http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/met.../morton_exhaust/Suzuki.M109.exhaust.pipes.JPG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
People are looking but no comments. Whats up, please let me know what you think about the pipes.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
They look loud as hell. You will def. need to remap the fuel delivery system to richen it up a bit. Good luck with the new bike and be sure to check the oil level when you pick it up at the dealer. If you pull the dipstick and see oil, make em fix it before you leave. Good luck.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome dude.  You must have missed the post,that our Leaders are going to get some after market pipes and test them ,to see which are the best. 8)

G

·
I like the look of those alot. I imagine they would be very loud. I cannot comment on the management system. I don't have any experience with them or the pipes.

·
Registered
116 Posts
They do look pretty wild on the 109. Probably way to loud for my taste, though.

K9

·
Registered
154 Posts
CruzK9 said:
They do look pretty wild on the 109. Probably way to loud for my taste, though.

K9
Ditto

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I like the look of the mortons but have not heard anyone very happy with the quality. Check with Hal and see what his results have been using them on other bikes? :cop:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts