M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on new tires this weekend and what a difference rides like a mercedes or caddy whent with the metz 160-60 18 front and the 260 back and all I can say is you guys are the bomb in pointing me in thr rt direction on tire sizes and brand, thanks again!:a18::hot::hot:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Glad you like your tire choice. MY question is, How sure were you before the purchase, solely on the advice from the board, versus after your first spin around the block?? I ask because it's difficult to convince someone about tires unless they ride it for themselves. I"ll swear by the 160/60 front. And when I wear out my Avon Cobra 250, I'm more than likely going back to the Metzeler 260, unless I get crazy mileage out of the Avon.

-Josh

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went by what pegasus told me since he was in the tire bussiness and all the input everyone elese said,but nobody I know in Fresno ca has done this yet,so I took everyones talk about how good it was and took the plunge. I lovem and glad I took everyones advice especially on the front it handles great and I'm an old guy be 56 next month and all I wanted to say is this board is great and has alot of knowledge here on all sorts of things.Just can't say enough about how this board is like family to share the wealth of helping others out in a pinch,Thanks everyone:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Josh is was when I took the 1st turn and I could't believe how smooth these new tires wereand no tracking at all wonderful;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts