so I spent my quality day with the M109R. got that pesky mudflap off ala LaMonster's mod. I made my own tag bracket and it is angled more to follow the lines of the fender. bought some small signals from cycle gear, I used the diamond shaped ones with the mirrored lenses. they are regular bulbs but very bright and flash rate remains the same. while I was at cycle gear I also picked up a couple of those license plate bullet shaped bolts with the light built in so the plate is lit (legal). cleaned up the arse end nicely. the fronts were a mf! I decided to used the chrome thing that the stock sigs go in, that was a pain in the ass. luckily I had the service manual because disassembly around the headlight is fun. by the way did I mention, I HATE those stupid push pin plastic fastners! there must be a Suzuki car guy on the design team, thats like what they use to hold the door panels and stuff on a cage. since I ran the same diamond shape sigs from cycle gear for the front I just eliminated the front running lights (left discannected). Something cool, Cycle gear has, over in the lighting section the various plug ins for different brand bikes turn sigs! very cool as you don't have to chop into the wiring. the rear uses the suzuki dual plug but I'll tell you cause I screwed up the first time, the front does not use the Suzuki 3 way! that's what I bought the first time only to find they used a dual for the sigs and a single for the running lights separately. so if you run without the running lights just run the dual pigtail and leave the single for the running light on that side disconnected. front end cleaned up, nice. installed the JSD-3M. also put on a tank protector I found at cycle gear in carbon fiber. noticed my pants kinda wipe against the tank at the rear and when the tank is dusty, you guessed it scratches. did the pipe mod, big pain in the ass. 3" hole saw gets the rear opened but the you still got the tube in the middle to deal with. I used a 2" holesaw around the tube, got the 3" ring out then saw I had to chisel or knock a long screw driver into the supports around the tube about 10" into it. finally got the tubes out and you still got like a solid piece in the center of the pipe. used a stepped drill bit that went out to 1" on a 12" extension and drilled through both pipes center cap. there was another one just down from that! drilled the 1" hole through the second center cap. did not see much further upstream. sound is nice and throaty but not obnoxiously loud. I suspect the exhaust valve (SET) has something to do with that. I did notice in the service manual that the factory header is a 2-1, then it goes back into two. If I am not mistaken the SET is at the end of the collector. I may look into just cutting it down just in front of the SET then use a large Super Trapp muffler to get a 2-1 header out of it for now. on the up side the Super Trapp's can be tuned for back pressure. I gave her the first bath, not really dirty but dusty, mainly from the parking garage at work. used the Mr. Clean no wipe cleaner. rode it to get residual water off it then waxed with that new Eagle spray wax with Nano technology. good stuff. also scrapped my first peg today! left hander, got the feeler bolt on the end of the peg, no big upset just a little sparking. the bike feels snappier in the lower gears with the JSD-3M on it, have not noticed any idle speed problems, did notice when cold she will stall a little easier if not on the gas clutch right, may be the exhaust has leaned it out a little. once warm she lopes off from a takeoff no problem. later.