M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have been looking for a different note to go with my regular Stebel. And it might stick out enough. :dontknow: But the dimensions of it are not really clear.

Compact Stebel (the one we all run) 125x112x78mm

This one looks like 175x155x93 But it is very hard to read on there PDF s you have to magnify it a TON to even think about reading it.

I also emailed them on the difference and a sound clip on this one. NAUTILUS RED “URBAN COOL SOUND” 11690003 . Looks just like ours with the trumpet looking a little different.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have been looking for a different note to go with my regular Stebel. And it might stick out enough. :dontknow: But the dimensions of it are not really clear.

This one looks like 175x155x93 But it is very hard to read on there PDF s you have to magnify it a TON to even think about reading it.

I also emailed them on the difference and a sound clip on this one. NAUTILUS RED "URBAN COOL SOUND" 11690003 . Looks just like ours with the trumpet looking a little different.
When you're in the pdf, try holding down the Cntrol Key then click on the + key. This might magnify at every click.

Where do most guys mount this size horn?
Cheers
Paul

·
Banned
2,524 Posts

I also emailed them on the difference and a sound clip on this one. NAUTILUS RED "URBAN COOL SOUND" 11690003 . Looks just like ours with the trumpet looking a little different.
Ebay $81 AUS
12volt - 18 amp - 115dB Minimum
DIMENSIONS- 175 x 166 x 93mm Weight - 1.1kg
Main applications: Cars, LargerMotorcycles, Trucks, Buses, Utes, 4X4, Motorhomes

·
Registered
595 Posts
Since it's a different tone you could run it parallel with the original for BIGGER sound!

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When you're in the pdf, try holding down the Cntrol Key then click on the + key. This might magnify at every click.

Where do most guys mount this size horn?
Cheers
Paul
I did do that.

Ebay $81 AUS
12volt - 18 amp - 115dB Minimum
DIMENSIONS- 175 x 166 x 93mmWeight - 1.1kg
Main applications: Cars, LargerMotorcycles, Trucks, Buses, Utes, 4X4, Motorhomes

Thanks, it might be a little big, so I will measure the room we have next time I have the headlight bucket off.

·
Registered
453 Posts
REALLY, it has fit there for you. Great idea, I would never have thought that. I've always hated that p#%Y sounding horn that comes with such a beast of a bike. :)
i have mine mounted in the headlight nacelle.
Thanks, it might be a little big, so I will measure the room we have next time I have the headlight bucket off.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome to hear the results of this. Thanks. :)
Thanks Windcity & Ryno's

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Not for me personally, but I can admit that it would catch my attention if I heard that on the road

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
sounds like a lunch truck

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I also emailed them on the difference and a sound clip on this one. NAUTILUS RED “URBAN COOL SOUND” 11690003 . Looks just like ours with the trumpet looking a little different.

I believe the above one is a single note one, just waiting for Stebel to reply.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts