M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:bow: I got to compliment you guys on things you have done to your bikes. I saw those really cool speed face plates some of you had and I just had to get a pic of the cobra on one of these. He contacted me back in one day,,,,,fast huh,,,,,and designed a bitching mean looking face plate I think. Can't wait till he runs with it and I get it installed. Hope there is a how to article in the forums you guys post.....By the way when I say guys I also mean women too as I have noticed at least one in club. Again I say:bow:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Joe Kinnikin from webslinger

is making me this one,,,,,,,,,,,, webslinger is right down the freeway from me.

And I ordered this one for batman today, He loved it......

http://webslingercycles.com/M109.htm

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cobra emblem

:beer3: Hey cobras are cool are they not? My wife works at a place that makes decals like that one you ordered on face plate . She brought some of those home a while back,,,,,they cost something like 40 dollars I think from ford. Gave them all away ,,,,too bad I could of sent ya some. They run different things all the time but I'll scoop some up for you if they ever make a new batch. Just can't promise how soon.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
The one I am getting isn't a sticker. It is colored graphics in the plastic. He doesn't make them till someone orders one....

Thank you though!!! and yes Cobras

·
Registered
216 Posts
:bow: I got to compliment you guys on things you have done to your bikes. I saw those really cool speed face plates some of you had and I just had to get a pic of the cobra on one of these. He contacted me back in one day,,,,,fast huh,,,,,and designed a bitching mean looking face plate I think. Can't wait till he runs with it and I get it installed. Hope there is a how to article in the forums you guys post.....By the way when I say guys I also mean women too as I have noticed at least one in club. Again I say:bow:
Bloody brilliant Dude....:congrats:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Quick

Joe's the man and i got my speedo and tacho faces real quick,Samurai artwork looks real cool,katana on the tach is trick,just had my custom samurai decal made for the tail piece to replace suzuki one,and when i get my ducks covers sorted il be a happy bunny..............:a18:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Way too fun,,,,,mods

:bigthumbsup:Is it not fun or what to personalize your own bike........ Here's pic of my tailpiece my wife just painted for me . Gets clear coated monday ...What say? Oops not posting for some reason????maybe too many pixels????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts