M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the new aircraft aluminum side tag mount Mark just put together. It looks great. IMHO.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
looks good man. i've got something very similar.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Great job. Care to share how you made it? What type of metal did you use? What sort of finish did you use? Paint? Powdercoat?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Medic1210 said:
Great job. Care to share how you made it? What type of metal did you use? What sort of finish did you use? Paint? Powdercoat?
MEDIC1210

I will have to ask him and get back with you on that. Glad you liked it. :bigthumbsup:

Apollo

·
Registered
77 Posts
That looks really sharp!!! How difficult to make, and how did you do it?? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is he willing to make more and sell them, I would buy one of those, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Ron :cop: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rammer1 said:
Is he willing to make more and sell them, I would buy one of those, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Ron :cop: :doorag:
Rammer,

He is thinking about doing that for the guys on this site, just trying to determine the time, effort and cost associated with it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
This guy (from this Board) has been making one that is almost identical. I bought one -- VERY nice.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
M109R Fan said:
Very cool apollo.. Ask ur friend if it comes in chrome?... :bigthumbsup:
Emilio.

No chrome yet, just lightweight aircraft aluminum (brushed) so far

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WINGYS109 said:
I like very much :bigthumbsup: Would be interested in buying one :doorag:
WINGYS109,

I am trying to get him to make a batch of 10, will let you know. Thanks for the interest :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
765 Posts
You might want to have him up the number another one. I'll take it either brushed or chrome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts