M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These should be ready pretty quick too. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
By the way I've been without internet at my house since Wens. :verymad: Just now got it fixed. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Lam.....Is that the "Bikers Choice Slim Cateye LED Radius Side Mount " from Directline for $179?

Just looked the same.....

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DoughBoy said:
Hey Lam.....Is that the "Bikers Choice Slim Cateye LED Radius Side Mount " from Directline for $179?

Just looked the same.....
Yes it is, but now we have a good way to mount it. :doorag:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice mounting solution. That ought to end the questions about the plug to nowhere. It was a plate mount hole all along.
Jer

G

·
:bigthumbsup:
That's looks so cool! I have to get one!

Now if someone would just come out with a chrome cover for the wheel/drive hub like Kuryakyn has for the VTX!

Rob

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
lamonster, is the arm actually sunk into the plate holder?? or just screwed to the back??
would it be possible to drill 3 more holes further over and tuck this in tighter??

Sledzep

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sledzep01 said:
lamonster, is the arm actually sunk into the plate holder?? or just screwed to the back??
would it be possible to drill 3 more holes further over and tuck this in tighter??

Sledzep
Yes you could do that if you wanted.

G

·
Hey lamonster....is this your bike in the pic?? I notice its from good ole wisconsin. I'm here in South Milwaukee!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
RKP000 said:
:bigthumbsup:
That's looks so cool! I have to get one!

Now if someone would just come out with a chrome cover for the wheel/drive hub like Kuryakyn has for the VTX!

Rob
try suzuki, i think they have one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
by the way lamont, is that just a reflecter at the top? if not, wheres the wiring for the light?

G

·
Lamont, I have the plate (curved bracket) . Bought it about two months ago, but never did find a good way to mount it. As a matter of fact i have it in the classified section right now (may pull it very soon though). How did you mount it so cleanly) I would love to keep it. Can you give me a parts list to mount it as you did so I may be able to keep it? Could I possibly buy just the hardware kit? I have the other rear license plate kit that Direct Line sells on order right now, but man i would love to put that baby on instead. Thanks in advance.

With the Chrome Drive Shaft Cover due to be out shortly from Suzuki, you would only see a few inches of wire. Not sure how to hide that completely. I have not seen chrome heat shrink tubing yet :p

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
So Lamont, since it is the wired version, I guess you just have the wires clipped or tucked away and not in use? I don't see any way to cleanly run the wires from that spot without standing out like a sore thumb.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bruno said:
Lamont, I have the plate (curved bracket) . Bought it about two months ago, but never did find a good way to mount it. As a matter of fact i have it in the classified section right now (may pull it very soon though). How did you mount it so cleanly) I would love to keep it. Can you give me a parts list to mount it as you did so I may be able to keep it? Could I possibly buy just the hardware kit? I have the other rear license plate kit that Direct Line sells on order right now, but man i would love to put that baby on instead. Thanks in advance.

With the Chrome Drive Shaft Cover due to be out shortly from Suzuki, you would only see a few inches of wire. Not sure how to hide that completely. I have not seen chrome heat shrink tubing yet :p
This will be sold in a kit form as soon as we can. We have a lot of parts getting ready to pop for the 109. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts