M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Well I have 833 miles on the new 109. Best bike ever!!!!!! The only complaint was the seat. I took care of that last night. I had it re-shaped with a lumbar support for 250.00. The guy did such a good job I gave him extra 50.00. He did the change while I waited. If anyone whats to see it I'll send them the pi cs as soon as i figure out how to do it. Great club, nice to know there so many happy guys out their. I have not seen a 109 on the road yet. Anyone from SO Ca?

Tire MAn

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Tire Man said:
Hi everyone,
Well I have 833 miles on the new 109. Best bike ever!!!!!! The only complaint was the seat. I took care of that last night. I had it re-shaped with a lumbar support for 250.00. The guy did such a good job I gave him extra 50.00. He did the change while I waited. If anyone whats to see it I'll send them the pi cs as soon as i figure out how to do it. Great club, nice to know there so many happy guys out their. I have not seen a 109 on the road yet. Anyone from SO Ca?

Tire MAn
Here are the photos from Tireman...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Tireman, the seat looks choice I guess it is safe to assume that your better half don´t ride with ya ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone for the help on posting the pics of the new seat. I think I got it now.

I'm in the Tire business in Las Vegas, I specialize in Wheels And Tires for all the LV Dealers. If you guys need something, go to my web site americantirenv.com Its not finished yet but it works. Go to Products and click on American Raceing site a pick out what you like, or you can call me at the phone # on the site. I'm their 2 weeks a month. I'll discount everything to 109 riders. With the fgt charges it will still be the best price anywhere. If you have a brand in mind I rep. all the mfgs at my store.

Tire Man

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Call Beny at 818808-8468 I think you can ship him your seat and he can mail it back tou you. When he did mine I tried it out before he put on the cover.

Tire Man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts