M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Looks sweet on the silver bike. Mine's black and I think that would look good as a black overlay type of thing on the black seat. More discreet but still standing out, you know? On the black bike the silver design wouldn't look as good as on yours. You did that yourself? Killer looks.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Took the liberty of blowing Quinn's pic up so I could see it a little better. Hope you don't mind, Quinn :D

G

·
Damn dude, you did the work by yourself? Outstanding. That makes it look even better! What's the turn around on a custom seat?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No I didn't there isn't alot of foam there to start out with so I just left it, I thought about making a whole new seat pan, but this one isn't bad so I think I'm going to wait a while before I do.

G

·
Lets see,,My black bike,,with a blue accents...blue speedo conversion,,,and blue flake in the paint.......o.k. how much to do my seat..... :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
seat like that with leather is around 250.00 and up in vinyl around 150.00 really depends on design and materials. WE do lots of atv, HD and customs and they start about 100.00 and go up from there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts