M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my seat in today from Baldylatino, I am impressed. The gatorskin is shiny without being slick and looks great. I should have had Baldy take some material off the backside to give me a little more room in the saddle but this seat is so much more comfortable because of the memory foam than stock. Good product and good communication:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Did ya wrestle the gator and send him the skin? Baldy does some awesome work.
Bob

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Looks great JD. The sheen makes it a good match to your black stripe. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Very nice, BL does some great work, someday I'll get mine done too.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did mine for the comfort factor that way I can ride the 2000+ miles for the mid-atlantic meet, the good looks were just the icing on the cake.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Baldy is a true treasure to the board...just one great production after another...looks great man...congrats to you :drool: :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
New seat

:congrats: Looks good...Does match up nice with your stripe...Do you have to send Baldy your stock seat to get redone or does he make up a new one...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:congrats: Looks good...Does match up nice with your stripe...Do you have to send Baldy your stock seat to get redone or does he make up a new one...:bigthumbsup:
Courtesy core, I have to send mine to him now that I got the one he made.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks Great man! I've always like that color! Looks Clean! :bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:well balldylatino no better advertising than a picture and a satisfied customer... have to check the costs of sending the two seats to you.. that way you can also male that tank bra I was asking for...
congrats on your seat. looks great.:congrats:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts