1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
:D these pics are worthless without info :D :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks good for what i'd use them for, i think i see the boulevard emblem on the side. which model are they for and what brackets did you use?

·
Registered
817 Posts
These do not match anything in the current Boulevard catalog, as far as I can see. Where did you get these?

P.S. --

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... if you post something like this, please post accompanying info as well. Either that, or don't post at all. No one has time for the guessing game crap. :verymad:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
think he's yanking our chain. new member with 1 post. official bags that aren't supposed to be out yet, etc.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I just thought of something... these are NOT the official saddlebags for the M109R, because they're studded. DUH!!! Suzuki only makes studded bags to go on bikes with studded seats. I will bet anything these are bags for a C90...

·
Registered
817 Posts
rangemaster84 said:
I'm not really feeling saddle bags on this bike, maybe it's my sport bike heritage but I'm thinking a sport bike style tail bag. :confused:
Like this one maybe?

·
Registered
817 Posts
You don't need a sissy bar to use this bag, as it straps under the seat. And while I agree that I'm not completely thrilled about a large bag, sometimes you just need one. I am sometimes out on the bike for days at a time. I will probably go for something like that, PLUS saddlebags.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not sure anyone would want anything put on this bike unless it is custom paint. This bike demands things come off. I have a car with a trunk if I need to carry stuff. I'd even use a backpack before turning this bike into pack mule. To each their own though...after all it is all about the ride!

G

·
steelerman said:
I have a car with a trunk if I need to carry stuff. I'd even use a backpack before turning this bike into pack mule. To each their own though...after all it is all about the ride!
That's fine if you have someone to follow you around in your car :eek:.

·
Registered
817 Posts
steelerman said:
Not sure anyone would want anything put on this bike unless it is custom paint. This bike demands things come off. I have a car with a trunk if I need to carry stuff. I'd even use a backpack before turning this bike into pack mule. To each their own though...after all it is all about the ride!
That's cool. I understand not everyone is in shape enough to endure several days of riding.

·
Registered
152 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I took these pictures at the Indy dealer show in February. This is a 109 with the matching factory bags.

The factory bags do look decent, but I've already used the rear fender strut bolts for mini led turn signals.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I thought I heard somewhere that the hard bags are going to have twice the capacity of these leather bags. I imagine they must stick out a lot further.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts