M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I’ve been having a hard time finding a riding buddy in Washington, just need to look up the local clubs and haven’t really had a chance yet…. But my parents have a female living with them that has a coat that matches my bike, so I was thinking…… Heck why not? Not really my type but I’m flexible. So I’ve been working on trying to convince her that my bike is safe for her to ride on. Well after about 2 weeks of non-stop coxing, I think I’ve made a break through. I was hanging out talking to my mom and dad about life and when I came out, there she was sitting on my bike!!!! Cool!!!! (I think she loves me but can’t tell) The really cool thing is she doesn’t bitch at all, she is quit as a mouse so I just jump on make sure she is safe and start the bike. Not a word she is still happy :D ride down the driveway and she freaked out and jumped off the bike. :dontknow: :eek: DANG!!! ok I have all winter to get her used to my bike. I’m so excited :hot: :hot:. I feel this is the perfect riding buddy for me we both seem to be able to take a big and always land on are feet and she is also a total cat ::)

So here is a pic of my new riding buddy or soon to be riding buddy once I get her all geared up and used to my bike :D :bigthumbsup:

Got ya ;) :joke: :joke: (so how many of you thought you would see some hot chick :D ), hope everyone is having a good weekend. I will figure out how to get this cat on my bike but dang cats are mean as hell!!!! She’s all nice when I’m in a chair get her on the bike and start it she is starting to get used to it. Roll forward, not quit as open minded…. Note to self never never put a cat inside your jacket and try to ride on your bike…. Ouch!!!! I think I’ll just try to get my dog on the bike, bad thing is my dog weighs 170lbs ;) and is also a freak…. Heck I need a side car ;)

On a side note anyone have a side car on there 109 yet?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Oh you can't believe how hard it is to resist making the comment that popped into my head!!!

"That's a BIG Puss.......errr....errr.....errrrrrrrrr"

I'm suprised the kitty stayed after you cranked up. My BIG Puss (aka Harley) runs for cover as soon as I back the bike out of the barn. :eek:

As for the clawed kitty in your jacket. You'll have to show us the battle scars when you get back to N.C....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya it wasn't a fun experience ::) :cus: :cus: :cus: She did run the first time, I've been working on her because I've never seen a rider with a cat on board ::) just little dogs. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: leave it to me to test out the impossible and really think I was going to pull it off ;)

PS: you know me better then anyone on this site so I'm very glad you keep your mouth shut ;) thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
firecat said:
PS: you know me better then anyone on this site so I'm very glad you keep your mouth shut ;) thanks!!!!
Ok, thats funny.. she's 5'0", 100lbs by her own reports and for some reason even I'm intimidated a little by her telling someone else to keep their mouth shut 8)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Well you got me well and truely there Heather!
I was all ready to post best wishes for the relationship... :redfaced:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DaltonH said:
Ok, thats funny.. she's 5'0", 100lbs by her own reports and for some reason even I'm intimidated a little by her telling someone else to keep their mouth shut 8)
Delmustator knows I'm an MMA fighter and I think he might know I've put a 350lb guy to his knees with one hit :) and didn't touch the jewls ;) I'm mean but not that mean ::) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
firecat said:
I've never seen a rider with a cat on board ::) just little dogs.
Check this photo out. This guy shows up at bike rallys, riding down the street with this cat standing on his shoulders with it's paws hanging onto the front of his helmet. This has got to be the mellowist cat in the world!

The cat just quietly looks at the crowd and doesn't even freak out. Cool huh? I know our 2 kitties would never tolerate this! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlackCherry said:
Check this photo out. This guy shows up at bike rallys, riding down the street with this cat standing on his shoulders with it's paws hanging onto the front of his helmet. This has got to be the mellowist cat in the world!

The cat just quietly looks at the crowd and doesn't even freak out. Cool huh? I know our 2 kitties would never tolerate this! :D
wow that is cool I wish I could get this cat to do that :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Heather, not to be rude, but if that cat you had the picture of earlier did that to you it would probably sprain your neck.. its almost as big as you are :D :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DaltonH said:
Heather, not to be rude, but if that cat you had the picture of earlier did that to you it would probably sprain your neck.. its almost as big as you are :D :joke:
hehehehe :D ya or take out my eyes ::)

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
firecat said:
Delmustator knows I'm an MMA fighter and I think he might know I've put a 350lb guy to his knees with one hit :) and didn't touch the jewls ;) I'm mean but not that mean ::) :bigthumbsup:
Sometimes my inner sense of humor gets the best of me and I blurt out whatever it is I'm thinking at the time. I crack myself up often...

Don't forget boys, Firecat is a NO LIMITS type of gal and is smart as a whip. She runs circles around many of her peers. She has my total respect.

Except when she goes OFF-ROAD with the M109R, then I crack up again. I can't show respect and crack up at the same time. Nope.. can't do it... :D

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
firecat said:
Got ya ;) :joke: :joke: (so how many of you thought you would see some hot chick :D ),
Not me.... 'cause you said she really wasn't your type. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ya know, I've been rolling around Marysville/Everett/Mt Vernon and i still have yet to see another M109 around here. :pop:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts