M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say I'm a new M109R owner, I just bought my 2006 black M109R the another night and it is awsome:bigthumbsup:, like no other bike I've ridden. Hope to see you all on the streets.

·
Registered
838 Posts
:welcome: to the family. Let me say this. I hope you either have a fat wallet or really good self discipline. Because the mod bug is an epidemic to to majority who enter this site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the support, I'm definately planning some mods, I've been looking at the "best bang for the buck thread" and I think I'll start small with the chrome grill mod, and also the ebay LE stripe kit. I'm thinking the black would look good with some red stripes, any thoughts?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome to the 109. Great bike. There are a lot of fellow owners in your area here on the board. Good luck. Stay warm.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Bang for the buck is an awesome resource! First thing I would do is the A&R HID kit. Great mod for the money. Also a good time to check out the stebel horn as you can mount that inside the headlight as well.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I just wanted to say I'm a new M109R owner, I just bought my 2006 black M109R the another night and it is awsome:bigthumbsup:, like no other bike I've ridden. Hope to see you all on the streets.
Howdie Rosco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome: Look forward to meeting you soon, I ride a lot, even today brrrrr maybe will see ya sooner......

And as for that black color, we can get you into the fastest color for a 9 the BLUE VIGOR PEARL pretty easy LMAO, Ol pete and his black thing........

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi rosco!..:welcome:to the (109) site...and :congrats:eek:n your new (109).
It's sure is a sweet,,comfortable,[FAST] ride!...:#1:..Let me tell you!...This bike can kick some serious A:edit:SS!!!:hot:....Beautiful,and Beastly!!..:drool:

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
mods

OK, first mod, take those stupid little reflectors off your bike, second, debeaver, third, lower. just those alone make this bike look awesome, and they are all inexpensive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Again thanks for all the support, you guys have made me feel very welcome already, appreciate all the good suggestions too, keep it comming!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.