M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as a retirement gift My family got me a M109 Suzuki havent rode in years but I took the class and have been practicing around town looking for riders to hone up my skills more and get back in the groove of riding. Already put some Cobra Swept Pipes on HD light and Phanton blue lights ready to ride!!

BE SAFE RIDE SAFE!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Whereabouts in The 'Bridge are you located? I'm in Lake Ridge, across from the baseball stadium/county government center. Before I go down for ACL surgery, I'm thinking of getting all the Woodbridge 9's together for a ride

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and :congrats: on your retirement I can usally be spotted on Dale near Hoadley road.

Gray 109r2

·
Registered
33 Posts
NEW RIDER IN WOODBRIDGE

:welcome:and :congrats:

I'm Champ, I live in Staffordl, but I belong to a MC Club call the LOWNWIDERYDAZ. We are always look for new member. Everybody in the club ride M109's. If you get a chance check out, our website http://lownwiderydazmotorcycleclub.yolasite.com. This invitation is for all M109's rider's who are interested in riding together. If you like to talk more about it hit me back PM.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Well as a retirement gift My family got me a M109 Suzuki havent rode in years but I took the class and have been practicing around town looking for riders to hone up my skills more and get back in the groove of riding. Already put some Cobra Swept Pipes on HD light and Phanton blue lights ready to ride!!

BE SAFE RIDE SAFE!
Welcome, I'm right across the bridge in Montgomery county.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts