M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this made for my bike by Randall Sorge. It is really fine work!! Plan on putting on the bike today. I am very happy with this and the fine workmanship that went into it. Pictures fail to show how nice it really is.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
That looks GREAT John! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: How much was it if you do not mind me asking.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That looks great. I am thinking about going with black and a chrome backround.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
VERY nice:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thats Gonna look good ! ,,on my bike:joke:

note to self ,take a tools to the meet !

Very classy touch John :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,091 Posts
Looks great John, and it's a perfect match for your air cleaner covers. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Very nice! Way to represent!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
That is awesome man......what it stands for, craftsmanship, overall finish etc.....truly great all arounds...great job my friend :congrats:

·
Registered
303 Posts
That derby cover definitely look awesome, and whomever made it, did a wonderful job with the details. Someone is currently selling one on e-bay for what I think is a great price. If I had not just bought another style about 2 weeks ago, I would have gotten this one. Here is the link for anyone interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/m109...9372544QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Just a thought, maybe if you post up what you have somebody here will want it, and then you can snag one like in your link.:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts