M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchasing some dragsters from a fellow board member.  In the event he ships via UPS, I would appreciate it if you would keep me in your prayers.  :joke:

Deal fell through, and dragsters are on backorder everywhere. fun fun ::)

OK no more pipe posts till my bike is running again

·
Registered
600 Posts
Re: New pipes! Your prayers needed....

Once bitten, twice shy :confused: :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I thought about that. i think since the claim has already gone through that someone at UPS will have them on ebay once they figure out what they fit. Perry, ... heck anyone... if you have the JR pipe and want to try the dragsters, let me know and we can trade. I believe they are gonna be put in the mail for me tomorrow...I'd still rather have what I lost

·
Registered
665 Posts

If you are going from stock pipes,I don't think you will be too disappointed in the dragsters(unless you don't like loud). Bonehead rode mine,and couldn't believe how diffrent the bike felt(lost around thirty pounds) weight,just by changing pipes. After the first of the year,there are gonna be allot more choices on pipes. About anything is better than the stock pipes.(just my opinion) I've got cobra dragsters on my bike now,but you can bet once the others come out,I'll be changing. Sorry about your loss,that just plain sucks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I don't think I have ever seen a prayer request for pipes, but with the way your luck has gone my friend, I said a prayer for you, and your pipes. God cares about us and our pipes. Hope all works out well for you. Real shame about the first set.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evidently UPS has a huge warehouse out in Colorado where all of the lost stuff ends up.  Maybe a little trip out there is in order.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Evidently UPS has a huge warehouse out in Colorado where all of the lost stuff ends up. Maybe a little trip out there is in order.
Hey that reminds me...there's a "lost baggage" store in Scottsboro, AL that collects/sells lost/unclaimed baggage from airports I've been told about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts