M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@tuna its ok thats what makes us different the picture was taken on a blk berry the seat is actually tan and it looks amazing i should post another pic but thanks again for your statement

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey thanks for all the comments im going make sure i clip the seat all the way in i thought the gad was crazy to but when i looked on the site i saw the curve but i will check with corbin to make sure or she will be going back asap.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@aberman i called corbin twice about my seat they said its suppose to be flush like the stock. so i emailed them a picture to show whats was going on but you are right about the comfort amazing.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
no problem im just as pissed as everyone else i have been talking to janice at corbin who keeps trying to tell me that i'm putting the seat on wrong. if we can get this problem solved then hi jack my post

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
called corbin again about my seat again they were saying we are putting the seat on wrong i'm like wtf i have been riding motorcycles for years and managed to get the seat on right now all of a sudden i dont know what im doing, then some one else from up here called by the way thank you for sending pics too including my bike and now he's going to send out some rma. am i wrong for wanting a new seat sent to me then your can have to broke one back? i still want to ride in comfort just fixed the gap

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
yeah the seat is so comfortable and if it was free i wouldnt complain but i paid a nice penny with shipping so corbin should take the hit and get it right the way i look at it we are going to save them alot of money now. so send me a new one and i will send it back. i hope they do the right thing and stand by their product.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
yes i must agree the new seat looks and feels better i love it now im stuck with my old seat so if any one wants it let me know i know how some of you guys can mod anything and thanks to all who jack my thread lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.