M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Hey guys. I know I am just a humble 9 rider but I did have a thought. All they really need is a stock seat to compare with. If someone sent them a stocker then they could do the mods right away. :dontknow:
Watcha think?
Bob

· Registered
2,459 Posts
I just talked to them this morning. The power went down in the plant tuesday and took the computers with them. They are trying to get going but my guy is using his cell phone to answer calls and e-mails.
Bob

· Registered
2,459 Posts
I was at Corbins on saturday and talked to the manager. They are working to modify what is needed to change the seat for the M090. They have a NEW m90 on the floor and are hard at work to change the dimensions so they will fit all your bikes. They have placed the M90 project at the top of the list. Here are some pic's for you to see.:bigthumbsup:

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Just following along on this thread since my bike is there right now. As far as Vince not having a "BIG" problem. You have to remember he not only designed it but he has a lift and all the air tools or hand tools you could want as well as 20+ years of design work for them. So it is not that your stupid he is just more experienced at putting on the piece he designed. He had it on and off so many times testing he just has the process down to a science.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.