M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
ok, so you've made a C109 out of an M109. Congratulations.

Not for me, but if it makes you happy, it's awesome!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CRUISER

close but the other doesn't have full fairing , radio or the true horsepower a true m109r has. and i never seen a 109c or 109r or any othe 109 with true dual exhaust out the back:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
close but the other doesn't have full fairing , radio or the true horsepower a true m109r has. and i never seen a 109c or 109r or any othe 109 with true dual exhaust out the back:bigthumbsup:
I like the pipes. You have made it your own. And that what counts.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
When I see the back all I can think of is VW Bug! At least you didn't buy a Harley LOL!

Way to be different and make it your own though!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
exhaust

by moving a couple things i was able to cross it over between tire and frame. close to tire but no problem. i've had it this way for about 6 months and no problem with tire or anything else. i love the bike its a haul ass bagger now. but don't get me wrong i loved the bike before. i get to do a little more traveling now and the bike is perfect for it. the license plate reads SUZI 109. its my girl. never let me down:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
That looks really cool. Pls post some more pics, I can't get over how you even came up with that idea. I bet it's FUN to ride that thing all over the place. Great looking bike man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts